Sunday, April 15, 2007

Odds

Conversation at my house yesterday upon our first viewing of a Veggie Tales episode:
Me: They have no arms!
Jeff: Sara, They're vegetables.
Me: Well, they talk, don't they?

Other exclamation at my house yesterday: Holy shit, I ran a 5K! It's all due to Football Widow, MommyMe, and Mrs. DallasK. They told me to run ("train") and made sure I registered and didn't buy my crap about me wanting to make sure my leg wasn't broken and all. Thanks gals! I'm hurting in weird places today, but I feel so great about beating my goal time by 4 minutes! Yay me! Pics at Mrs. DallasK's, as usual.

This month's contribution to the printed word found here.

5 comments:

Gail said...

Yeah! Great job. I love the pics. You guys look like you had a blast.

Kami said...

You did great! I's proud.

We love Veggie Tales. That one dude doesn't have eyes. Must go see which one.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Melanie said...

I loved the article! So very true. You are always so good at putting things in perspective.

Anonymous said...

I love your column!

The bitches rock, of course.