Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Say Cheese

I think I posted before about the joys of taking Christmas pictures of a 6 month old and a 2 year old. Why am I even trying, when JCPenney took perfectly nice pictures of them? Because I want to get a mug made for Jeff's grandpa with the girls' pictures on it, and because I am TRYING to obey the law and NOT use Mr. Penney's copyrighted pictures.

But I thought you'd enjoy seeing the best of the bunch, so far.

My first effort, previously discussed, had both girls in Christmas hats, sitting together. The 2 year old kept taking off everyone's hat. This is the best from that session:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I tried a second time, this past Sunday morning. Everyone had been fed, was in a good mood... or not...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last night I came home a bit early and turned the tree lights on. Again, everyone was in a good mood, but the 6 month old has just learned to scoot backwards, and kept backing into the tree. The 2 year old kept wanting to give mommy her boo (seen) and then take it back. It was madness. And here is the best shot:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Long story short - if you get a picture of both girls from me this year, it's either from Mr. Penney, or photoshop has been involved in some way.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love em!

But don't you live like near a photog??

Kami said...

I love the one of M smiling!!!! Lemme see what I can do with them. I'll come over after work one night. :) You can pay me with chocolate.

Kami said...

And I only say that because children are always willing to do things for people other than their parents. I have no special powers. :)

Gail said...

Gotta love how they sit perfectly for other people and can't do it for us.

Your kids are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!