Friday, May 18, 2007

It's Friday!

Here's the latest column. I actually like it, although I realized after I turned it in that I spelled Gayle King's first name wrong, and my editor didn't catch it either. Oh well.

For those of you that tune in from time to time, I apologize for not blogging more frequently. I want to be a good blogger, I do. I just am frequently overwhelmed with how much information I have to share, and overwhelmed with the amount of things I have to do in a day. Typical working mom complaints, yes?

Another thing to take you into the weekend. If you (hypothetically) inadvertently feed a baby a tiny little bit of very very hot salsa, you will feel really really bad when she starts wailing, but you will also be trying not to laugh at the way her face turned red like a cartoon character. So heartbreaking. Hypothetically, of course.

3 comments:

Gail said...

HA! See, you wrote her name the correct way, not the fussy way. ;) I must have rubbed off on you.

Good article. I agree, whole heartedly.

I had to laugh about the baby and the salsa. It's even funnier when they do it to themselves.

Kami said...

Poor M.

Melanie said...

Loved the article! Poor M! Hypothetically of course...