Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The San Francisco Treat






So when the husband tells me that his company is sending him to Java One (a "geek-conference") in San Francisco, and asks if I would like to go spend our first weekend alone together after the second kid, I answered "HELL YES." I've always wanted to go to San Fran and if the husband's flight and some other stuff is paid for, there's nothing to debate.

While he spent Thursday and Friday at the Geek Conference (I attended the Thursday night "java bash" disguised as a coworker named Dimitri and there I publicly accused the husband of sexually harassing me. It was very amusing at the time), I shopped. A LOT. Then Saturday and Sunday we got to do the touristy thing.

Here are some pictures! Enjoy!

5 comments:

emily said...

You are so adorable. Love the pictures, and I'm totally jealous that you got to go to SF.

Leslie said...

I'm jealous too. It's been years since I've been to SF. Looks like you had a great time!

Kami said...

I LOVE your coat!

Melanie said...

Why do you have on winter clothes? Is it that cold there right now? Crazy. I can't wait to see all the goodies you bought!

Addy said...

So very jealous! That's on my list of places I so want to visit.