Monday, February 19, 2007

Poor Britney

By now everyone knows that Britney Spears shaved her hair. I am probably the only one who thinks the 'do looks good on her (as good as a bald head could look) but I still think the girl's got issues. This morning on the Today show (yes, I'm a SAHM today thanks to Mr. Presidents Washington and Lincoln) some psychologist was saying that Britney clearly does not have many close friends or a support system to help her through this time.

Well, after this weekend, I'm glad to say that I have bitches that would never, ever, let me shave my head. Not only would they talk me out of it (clearly with some profanity) but then they'd probably make sure someone was taking care of me. I'll post more about the birthday girl later, but you can read about her celebration (and see the pics) at Mrs DallasKs blog.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Hmmmm? What?

Melanie said...

Well, you might put up a good argument about shaving the head in your own Sara way. But I have a feeling we could definately talk you out of it.